Agreed: Randy.

Nov 28, 1999 08:32 AM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 11/27/99 5:15:43 PM Central Standard Time, WLR7D@aol.com
writes:

> Otherwise, let's not waste one anothers time.

Okay, since your use of rational and etc. is both a loaded term
(YOU mean something by it when you use the mere term as
an objection) and one you insist on not defining so that there is
any mutual accountability, especially on your part, as to
whether the parties involved are meeting it.  So, I leave you
and your posts to those who choose to waste their time with
you.  With five advanced degrees, all in sciences and one
in philosophy, I don't need to spend time uselessly in my old
age with someone who likes to throw around words like
"reason," "evidence," "science," "rational," and so on ad
nauseaum behind which there is no principled substance
but only the semantics of prejudice.  Consider your posts
ignored.

Grigor Ananikian