Randy to Barry:Judgement

Nov 27, 1999 06:14 AM
by WLR7D

Yes, Barry, I am guilty of all those nasty things you attribute  to me.  I
have never met a human who is not.

Is that the best your theosophy has to offer:  Judge and call an inquirer
names(all of which apply as well to the accuser) and send him off to "find
himself"?

Pretty deep stuff.

Nevertheless, if your intent was indeed to help, I thank you for that.  I'll
continue to introspect and I hope you do too.

Randy