Response

Nov 27, 1999 04:59 AM
by b.a.williams

Dear Randy,
It is obvious you still don't get it! If you keep reading the quote you will
find yourself. If you look properly, it describes you as being
self-centered, selfish, argumentative, conceited, boastful and most of all,
very unhappy.It has very little to do with sex, an area you may also have
problems with. Again, I can only offer you my prayers that you will allow
yourself to find your own Path. It is within you waiting to surface, if you
let it the freedom. A whole new vision awaits you.
Best regards in your future, good luck, and end of thread.
Barry