Re: theos-l digest: November 17, 1999

Nov 20, 1999 07:07 AM
by kymsmith

Alan the Evil wrote:

>Kym seems to cope with Idaho, though ....

Hmmm.  Can't figure out if that is a compliment or an insult. . ..!

>(Even if she doesn't write to me any more [sob] )

My grandma, saint as she was, told me to always keep the "mystery" in a
relationship.  So, see Alan, my ignoring you is logical.

Now, don't you feel better now.

Love ya. . .too much, I think.  You can always push my buttons.  Not good.

Kym