More Western Lunacy...

Nov 20, 1999 02:08 AM
by mika perala

Hello!

Few years ago I was in the similar situation like Randy that I
insisted our local 'theosophical gurus' should speak 'ordinary'
peoples language if they want to share anything valuable with those
people.

I think that it is up to what the 'seeker' wants from a theosophist,
advice how to live life better (if any theosophist is an expert with
this...)- in which case it would be idiotic to start mumbling atma-
buddhi-manas and few manasaputra on top of it - or - explanations
about theosophical philosophies or different type of matter than
physical which means a need for special vocabulary. Without that
vocabulary given explanations would be very allegorical or symbolical
and simplistic.

This makes any sense?
Back to lurking...

mika perala