RE: theos-l digest: November 15, 1999

Nov 18, 1999 07:48 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Hey Kym

I stopped boxing long back when I was consecutively floored 4
times and the instructor side-lined me as a dunce -- of course
I've never been the same since -- now its "senior moments" that
floor me -- hopefully not for too long.

Where did I say that about you I don't remember -- and if anyone
can think -- you can.

Best wishes

Dal

Dallas