RE: Proving' theosophy

Nov 18, 1999 07:48 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 19th 1999

Dear Kym

Butting in on yours to Randy (below)

I think that is well written, clear and I thank you for it.

Sorry about the "bullexcresence" but I guess even those who
offered that meant well.

Truth involves some very straight talk and a good deal of
thinking.

Sheathe the Scorpion's tooth.  Theosophy is a pursuit of wisdom
rather than knowledge when one realizes that it involves
application in addition to intellectual grasp.  either KARMA is
the most real thing in our lives and future or all this is
non-sense, and a lot of mental gymnastics.

best wishes,

Dallas