Re: Randy to JRC: between rounds

Nov 17, 1999 04:57 PM
by WLR7D

Good to know you weren't actually going for the jugular.  Appreciate the
thoughts and the debate.  Maybe I'll be back with some muscle to win you over
to that western "prove it to me" thing.  Still seems like the right way to
go.  Having been burnt a few times by allowing myself to be duped by religion
has made me very skeptical of anything other than my own reasoning and open
mind.  Best to you, Randy