Re: Randy to Bart: kiicking my ass

Nov 16, 1999 04:49 AM
by WLR7D

Bart: You have misundestood  motives and expectations.  I simply want people
to tell me how whatever they say is grounded.  If it is intuition, faith in
Blavatsky, experience, science, reason...whatever, I don't care.  Once I know
how it is gounded, I can then decide whether its something I want to pursue.
No problem learning a new vocabulary if I feel it is going to get me
somewhere.  Some of my questions are just probes to see whether I might be
chasing doctrine or substance so I can be efficient in my pursuit.
The gadfly, Randy