Re: theos-l digest: November 15, 1999

Nov 16, 1999 02:13 AM
by kymsmith

Dallas wrote:

>In fact I am assuming that our ways of thought are so
>different, that allthough we base ourselves on the same
>literature (something I don't think we should assume about
>Kym for instance),

What!?  Wait, what does this mean?  "Something I don't think we should
assume about Kym for instance" - Dallas, are you suggesting I am
theosophically-challenged or something?  Are you suggesting that I
interpret texts in ways no one else could, should, or would ever admit?

Put up your cyber-dukes, Dallas, and let's go.  Unless, of course, you
really meant the above as a very flattering compliment.  Yes, I'm sure that
what it was. . ..

Kym