Re: Randy to Bart:7 human bodies?

Nov 15, 1999 08:03 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

	In fact, humans have only one body (theoretically, there is only one
life, total). However, that body is based on 7 principles. There are a
number of descriptions of those 7 principles, which implies a continuity
rather than discrete "bodies". However, they are frequently called the 7
bodies.

	This is an important part of Theosophical doctrine; there are articles
and even books written on the 7 principles of humanity. Also,
understanding the Theosophical concepts of evolution is probably
impossible without an understanding of the 7 principles. I do not,
unfortunately, have time to write an article right now. If nobody else
writes one (or points you towards one), then I will write one by the
weekend.

	Bart