Randy to Katinka:macroevolution

Nov 15, 1999 04:41 PM
by WLR7D

I would like to see your evidence that mutations have created a new kind of
creature.  Good luck.

The notion that organelles are the remnants of "eaten" bacteria or the like
is speculative.  If you have proofs I would be interested.

Evolutionary theory is riddled with fanciful explanations because clear proof
of macroevolution has not been forthcoming.  Problem is we are all so
schooled that evolution is "science" we tend not to examine the
foundations(which rest on sand).

Thanks, Randy