Re: Films on-line on Internet

Nov 15, 1999 05:33 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

	Thanks, Doss. THIS is the way to plug the Internet as a vehicle for
Theosophy, not by saying how wonderful it will be when we get it, but to
show how it IS being used effectively.

	In the New York Lodge of the TSA, we get a number of people who had
gone to ULT meetings and were upset by the censorship of real questions.
We point out, however, that the ULT is COMPLEMENTARY to other TS groups;
there is only a certain amount of effort that one can physically give to
Theosophy, so they choose to use theirs to present the Primary
Literature, and leave it to others to critically examine it. But note
that you can't critically examine something you don't know...

	Bart Lidofsky