Re: Randy to anyone: physical evolution AND PSYCHO-MENTAL EVOLUTION also.

Nov 13, 1999 07:23 AM
by WLR7D

Alan--It's my hope that some sort of foundation can be built with "obvious"
truths and from there create larger explanations.  We must be able to start
with something that we can agree is true.  We have limitations.  I keep
coming back to the barriers creatures face in terms of portions of reality.
We can't smell like a dog,  but a dog can't do calculus--nor does it even
know such a thing exists.  I understand there may be realms beyond this
superhuman body and mind I have, but wonder why the constant questions.  A
dog does not seem disturbed by the fact that it can't comprehend math.
What's the deal?Randy