Re: Randy to anyone: physical evolution

Nov 13, 1999 07:08 AM
by WLR7D

Bart--Tell me more about how our evolving consciousness would create
mutations.  The concept would explain the uniqueness of humans, but what
about all other creatures?  What troubles me is the lack of any good physical
explanation for the existence of life in its incredible complexity and myriad
forms.  "Evolution" can only explain variation within "kinds".  Anything else
creates improbabliities far too stretched for credulity.  Randy