RE: Randy to anyone: physical evolution AND PSYCHO-MENTAL EVOLUTION also.

Nov 12, 1999 06:21 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 12

Dear Randy:

If you approach any science to learn it, you have to teach
yourself what are its basis for work and some of its vocabulary.
That is also true for theosophy.  Have you any familiarity with
some of its literature?

At the risk of seeming to be abrupt, it is very difficult to try
to rewrite all that theosophy teaches when it is possible for
both of us to arrive at a joint understanding if you could
familiarize yourself with the KEY TO THEOSOPHY.  It is not a long
read, but it would make for you a bridge of understanding as to
what students of theosophy deal with, and why.

Is this possible?  It is not that anyone refuses to answer you,
but the terms you use and the theosophical ones are widely
separated by the limitations of our average education, even that
which is given at the colleges.  To bridge that gap is
important -- have you any theosophical texts that you can refer
to?  If I knew about those, then I wold have an easier time.

Man is said to "mirror the Universe" because in Man can be traced
in embryo every one of the divers potentials that the Universe
represents.

Best wishes,

Dal

Dallas