RE: more gradual/sudden path/ Re: sentimentality

Nov 12, 1999 06:08 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 12

Dallas offers:

This is (to me) a valuable review of this subject.

Taking reincarnation into account and the progressive learning
process implied in the cumulative experience of many births
directed at acquiring a wisdom (meaning a complete knowledge of
Self and self, as well a the laws and purposes of the Universe)
Would not the "sudden" realization in any one life be the result
of the striving for that end in perhaps many previous lives?

There has to be (logically) a point in any one life when the past
is made available and usable.

As to "sentimentality"  I had used this word so as to be included
among the "passions and desires -- the Kamic, feeling principle,"
rather than  one of the faculties of the Mind or "thinking
principle."

Best wishes,

Dallas

Dallas