Re: Randy to anyone: physical evolution AND PSYCHO-MENTAL EVOLUTION also.

Nov 12, 1999 04:27 AM
by WLR7D

Dallas I appreciate your reply but you lost me after the first sentence.  To
a novice in the vernacular this seems like mumbo jumbo.

It appears you make a wide range of assumptions and then build a
philosophical/religious edifice thereon.

I would challenge almost every one of the assertions you pile on one another.

I could start with the first sentence suggesting that man mirrors the
universe.  What precisely do you mean by this and what are the proofs?  Until
this is resolved, all else you have said is dubious.  When this is resolved,
I will want to go on to the next sentence and ask the same questions.

If theosophy is based on the belief that there is one all pervading truth, it
seems that any discussion based upon it should have as its first objective
reaching agreement on what aspects of this universal truth are known.  If
agreement cannot be reached at this foundation level, then all further
discussion is babble.
Randy