RE: Feminine Creative Deities

Nov 07, 1999 02:22 AM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 7th

Dear JRC:

One need only open the SD and use the INDEX  (not that at the end
of the book which is too brief) but one of the good ones like the
one that ULT publishes or the TS in Pasadena.  With that in hand
one need only review the many references that are noted there,
and be assured that every one who is a Human being endowed with
emotions and with MIND is momentarily, all the time, creating.

Their own future is created as they choose.  The future of their
surroundings is always participated actively in, but their
choices.  Finally the great Buddhas and Dhyanis are not "dead and
gone." But they remain at their posts as creative actors so long
as the MANVANTARA of evolutionary progress is active.  The whole
is karma.

The "abyss" is only a concept that separates the manifested
(where we now are as minds) and the non-manifested, which is the
ever unknowable and eternal background which in theosophy is
called the ABSOLUTE, or Parabrahm. [ See SD I pp 14 to 19 ]

Our own reflections ought to make this quite clear to us,
regardless of any silly or careless statements.  All of us are
able to read and think independently, what else is creativity?

Dallas

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0