Blavatsky Unveiled! by Elliott Coues

Nov 03, 1999 04:12 PM
by D.Caldwell/M.Graye

BLAVATSKY ARCHIVES ONLINE
http://sites.netscape.net/dhcblainfo/index.htm

I've just published online the following item:

"Blavatsky Unveiled!" by Elliott Coues.
Reprinted from The Sun (New York), Sunday, July 20, 1890.

I've also reproduced the facsimiles of two Mahatma Letters
that were printed in the original Coues article.

At BAO, see the ARCHIVES page under "New" items.

Walter Carrither's OBITUARY:  THE HODGSON REPORT
will be published on the WWW in the next few days.

Daniel H. Caldwell
blafoun@azstarnet.com