Re: theos-l digest: November 02, 1999

Nov 03, 1999 06:07 AM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 11/3/99 12:45:37 AM Central Standard Time,
kymsmith@micron.net writes:

> And why is it, currently, that the "good guys" wear black.  It's definitely
>  sexy, but I wonder why society changed the dress of "heroes" from white to
>  now black.  I've noticed it in Star Wars, the Matrix, and numerous other
>  recent films.
What makes you think it is recent.  Doctors of Philosophy in medieval
universites in Muslim, Orthodox, Roman Catholic coutries wore black,
Rennaissance doctors wore black, clergy wear black, Ninja wear black, nuns
wore black, jurists wore and wear black, Lakota winter eagle shamans wear
black/silver, ....

Grigor