RE: carnivorism question

Nov 02, 1999 07:02 PM
by W. Dallas TenBroeck

Nov 2 1999

Fortunately the world is not based on a dog-eat-dog condition.

That is an exaggerated view of the situation.
Why not listen to what the Buddha said"

	"Kill not--for Pity's sake-- and lest ye slay
   	The meanest think upon its upward way.
	Give freely and receive, but take from none
	By greed, or force, or fraud, what is his own.

>From "The Light of Asia" -- Sir Edwin Arnold

Dallas

Dallas
dalval@nwc.net=A0