Re: Randy to Dallas/carnivorism

Nov 02, 1999 01:51 AM
by hesse600

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:39:03 EDT WLR7D@aol.com wrote:

> Dallas--Thank you for the thoughts.  I am in the process of reading several
> works, but don't much like one-sided conversations.  I am not interested in
> Blavatsky per se(is this heresy on this list?)
No heresy, and you are not the only one, Dallas just comes
across as rather more than usually Blavatsky-only-ish. Just
don't mind that part of him (at least, I have learned to
just not look at it, it gets to tiresome otherwise. Sorry
Dallas - these are the facts)

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl