The November THEOSOPHY WORLD Is Out

Oct 31, 1999 12:50 PM
by Eldon B Tucker

The November issue of THEOSOPHY WORLD is out. It's
contents are:

"Spirit in Crisis: Chapter I: The Antithesis," by H. Oosterink
"Promoting the Wisdom Religion in Modern Times," by Martin Euser
"Nature: The Mighty Mother," by Katherine Tingley
"Lightbulb on the Path," by Bart Lidofsky
"How I Came to Join the Theosophical Society," by Christine Hanson
"Blavatsky Net Update," by Reed Carson
"The Land of Magical Poetry," by James Neil Feinstein
"In Support of Genuine Theosophy," Part I,
     by Grigor Vahan Ananikian
"There Were Such Great Men," by G. de Purucker
"Visit the Blavatsky Archives Online," by Daniel H. Caldwell
"The Creative Power of Thought," by A. Trevor Barker

THEOSOPHY WORLD is a free Internet monthly available via email
(about 100,000 bytes in size). To subscribe, write to
editor@theosophy.com.