Re to Alan

Oct 26, 1999 06:51 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>I don't see much point to evolution. I am not even sure that such a
thing is anything other than another postulate.  As for "karma" well, as
I have been know to say before, karma = "There ain't no such thing as a
free lunch."  Simple, obvious, and no need to add nirvana.>>

I agree with you as to the "point" or purpose of life. It would seem
to be simply that we like to incarnate and play games.

Nirvana has to exist simply because we know that samsara does.
Everything has its opposite. But of course we can define it in
many different ways...

Jerry S.