Re: Randy to Kym/life span

Oct 26, 1999 04:10 AM
by WLR7D

We don't "live longer".  Average life span has increased due to a decrease in
infant mortality, that's all.  Medicine and technology is not adding years to
life as popularly believed.  Food distribution and plumbing are the causes of
the majority of whatever better health we have today than in the past.
We're off the point of this list, and you don't seem willing to reason, so I
won't continue.  Peace, Randy