Re: theos-l digest: October 23, 1999

Oct 23, 1999 10:26 PM
by kymsmith

Alan wrote:

>Did you know that
>recently published figures show that 99% of the population in the USA
>who died in 1998 were known to have eaten tomatoes on a regular basis
>for most of their lives?
>
>(Except in Idaho)

Truly, my brother.  Most of the deaths in Idaho are a result of people
marching out to shoot innocent and defenseless animals in the name of
"sport" and end up shooting their own head off, the head off of another
hunter, or falling off cliffs after drinking large amounts of alcohol
squeezed from rotten potatoes which prompted a belief in the ability to fly.

If it wasn't for all the animals dying, I'd might be tempted into becoming
a gun and potato-wine advocate.

Ok, that was too mean, but it's too late to take it back - I already sent
this message out.

Kym