Karma and Creation

Oct 22, 1999 06:39 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>Dear Jerry--Do you believe any part of the material on karma and creation
be true?  If so, why?
Thanks, Randy>>

Yes, I do. We are each consciousness centers, and the Creator
of our own inner self image and outer universe. To blame God
or Brahma or the Cosmocratores or Manus for the terrible state
of this world is misguided. We should rather look within ourselves.
In the mystical sense of the oneness of all things, the whole
hierarchy of creators described by Blavatsky (which is Hindu,
not Buddhist) can be considered as parts of ourselves.

Jerry S.