Re: near-death experiences

Oct 20, 1999 06:07 PM
by RAMADOSS

At 07:53 PM 10/20/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/20/1999 12:06:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Alan writes:
>
><< I have other experiences, but maybe it would serve our pupose best if we
> discussed this one, and shared others, before I offer any more. >>
>
>Wow, thanks for sharing all that, Alan.  That was fascinating.  I'm going to
print it out and save it.  Would be happy to hear more too.  Also would love
to hear any tips you may have on dealing with persons with malevolent
intentions - or with persons who believe their intentions are good, but whose
effects on you are bad.
Christine<<

Here are some:

1. Keep as far away as possible from persons with malevolent intentions or
with persons whose effects on you are bad.

2. Just ignore them. Don't even think of them.

3. Be patient and silent. Sooner or later they will go away for lack of
response.

mkr