Some More on Right & Wrong

Oct 17, 1999 10:33 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>Like the bombs that flattened my aunt's house in 1941?  And the rest of
the street?  All within an hour?
I think they were intended.
Mental note to self:  "The use of terror and intimidation is misguided."
Nope.  Doesn't fit.  I still suspect it is plain evil.
Alan>>

>From your perspective (and for most of the world including
me) it was evil indeed.  But I suspect that Hitler & Company
believed they were doing the "right" thing.

All I was trying to say is that we need to purge revenge
and hatred from ourselves and let karma take care of
sorting out right/reward and wrong/punishment. If
an assassin shot HH the Dali Lama, would he shoot
back or would he forgive?

Jerry S.