Re: What is the Cause of Theosophy?

Oct 16, 1999 05:33 PM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----
> From: <WLR7D@aol.com>
> Date: Saturday, October 16, 1999 12:33 PM
> Subject: Re: What is the Cause of Theosophy?

> Alan--The notion that THE word of god comes from holy books is a mere
> assertion.   Seems highly unlikely that the creator of the universe
would
> depend upon language, writing, printing presses, U.S. mail and an
elite group
> of scholars to get the mesage to us about why we are here.
> Having a holy book and a religion organized around it merely creates
comfort
> for the adherents and power for the leaders.
> Randy

Up to a point, Randy.  The holy books etc. are also designed to create
confusion, in order that people start asking questions which will lead
them to the truth.  It's not my fault that that go for each others'
throats as well.

Creator of the Universe [signed]

Yegods@ambain.softnet.co.uk
http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/