God

Oct 16, 1999 10:39 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>1. Every body on earth whether one lives in the cities or jungles
  believes  in GOD who created everything including us. The focal point of
  every spiritualism is this all encompassing God.>>

Well, I woudn't say "every body."  Buddhists don't. I don't. The
Mahatmas who taught HPB don't. Materalists, which include
most scientists, don't. I believe in divinity as an impersonal
universal force or energy, but not in any supreme God. I agree
with Buddhism that our world was created by our own
collective karma.

Jerry S.