Re to Alan

Oct 15, 1999 01:56 PM
by Gerald Schueler

>>To "sign up" for TI is
simply to state one's intention to pursue theosophical ideals, and
furthermore to actively study.  Anyone can sign up, but no one can be
thrown out!<<

Hi Alan. Gee, with you and Chuck back it seems like old times
again.

While I do agree with what you say above, I don't see how
anyone can "pursue theosophical ideals" while slandering
the leaders of other TSs?  Doesn't throwing stones at
ourself (we are, after all, all Theosophists) just hurt the
entire Movement?  History is such a touchy subject...

Jerry S.