Theosophical Blinders

Oct 14, 1999 05:53 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>Obviously I stated the truth, otherwise there would have
been no reason for such an outburst from you.
Frank>>

You stated the truth as you see it. I, in turn, have stated
the truth as I see. The idea that we can possibly see
truth differently is as foreign to you as it was to Dallas
and Leon when I tried to explain it to them. Oh well,
Frank. Have your fun. But your karma for flaming
honest and decent people will come back to haunt you
some day.  Now that my outburst is over I will go fix
some coffee ...

Jerry S.