Re: in person or virtual?

Oct 11, 1999 10:04 PM
by Drpsionic

<< Some folks
 sound just great on paper, but spend a little time with them and you'll be
 begging for mercy!
 Just my "two cents" and the voice of some experience.
 Christine >>

And of course it can work just the opposite.  A person can be deadly dull on
a screen but fascinating in person.  After all, I met my wife online and I'm
sure I was much more boring as disembodied typescript.

Chuck the Heretic