Re: E.S.

Oct 06, 1999 08:44 PM
by Cybercmh

Just curious:  why are some people so strongly against the Esoteric Section?
I don't know much about it, except my impression is that it has some strict
lifestyle rules and is somewhat secretive.  But I recall that my grandmother
was a member, and she was a wonderful lady, so I'm wondering what the problem
is.  Any light you can shed would be appreciated.  Don't be shy - I can take
it, as long as you're not rude!
Christine