Re: In support of theosophy, not pseudosophism

Oct 06, 1999 12:57 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 9/22/99 3:46:12 PM Central Daylight Time, jrc@texas.net
writes:

> Oh BABY that was one of the single best damned posts I have *ever* read on
>  this list. Grigor I want *you* to be the next international president at
>  Adyar.

Thank you.  I don't want the job.  Maybe anyone who does should automatically
be disqualified.  Plus, efforts on such big scale are likely to have no
effect.  it would be like a bee stinging a big mass of jello.  What is needed
is something like a yeast.  A small high quality critical mass/catalyst.  A
new ES.  An underground ES.  Forget the current one or let it go on doing
whatever it is that it, well, "does" (molluscoidal molt?).

Anyway, Thank you.

Grigor