Re: In support of

Oct 04, 1999 06:10 PM
by Alan

----- Original Message -----
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
> Date: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 1:46 AM
> Subject: Re: In support of theosophy

> Radha Burnier, head of the Esoteric Section, is STRONGLY against
> homosexuality.
>
> Bart Lidofsky

Noted.  Homosexual theosophists are, so I have heard, STRONGLY against
the Esoteric Section and Radha Burnier.  One time homosexuals of both
(or any) sexes were benevolently regarded in theosophy as between
genders by reason of being in transition from male to female or vice
versa on the way to the next incarnation.

I am not a homosexual theosophist, and am also STRONGLY against the
Esoteric Section and Radha Burnier.

Made bed; lying on it.

Alan

Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk