Re: In support of theosophy

Sep 27, 1999 01:11 AM
by hesse600

 Alan@ambain.softnet.co.uk writes:

 >> HPB.  I honestly believe that I she were with us today,
she would most
 >> definitely not be a member, if only for want of steak
and tobacco!
 ... wrote:
 >and sex!
Ramados:
 It was the *Leadbeaterian* theosophy that postulated ( and believed by
 many) that to spiritually progress celibacy was important.

Katinka:

But study Leadbeater's life and celibacy does not seem to
be something he practiced...
Blavatskyan theosophy says that celibacy is important, on
the other hand it also denies it at places. We are left
with judging for ourselves. :-)

Katinka

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl