A possibility?

Sep 20, 1999 10:53 PM
by kymsmith

Alan responds to Frank:

>> Your list is so deep.
>>
>But how deep is so?

Alan, Alan, Alan, such a thorn you are!  You slay me, man.

Did you know, that in America, repacking old eggs is legal?  I just heard
this on the news only a minute ago.

Now, to connect this new info with Theosophy: Some historians say that the
"Burning Times" (persecution of women under the label of 'witch') was due
to tainted grain.  Well, perhaps tainted eggs are messing with the grand
poobahs of the TS. . .someone should check the TS refrigerator.

Now, as far as the TS in England. . ..

Kym