Thanks - Boston Lodge Info

Aug 18, 1999 06:44 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Recently I posted a msg inquiring about info on theosophical groups in
Boston area as an inquirer living in Boston was interested in.

Thanks to everybody who tried to help me with info.

Specific mention is to be made is the fact several "theosophists" responded
and the President of the Arlington Society personally responded. This
society was the one that was sued by TSA and made attorneys rich.

No response from any of the TSA officials from wheaton or massachusetts. Is
there any wonder why the TSA membership is declining for years?

Thanks again.

mkr