Re:Study on the Adepts, and Beings responsible for Evolutionary Plan and law

Jul 14, 1999 06:58 AM
by M K Ramadoss

At 07:24 PM 7/13/1999 -0400, Dallas wrote:

In conclusion we might observe that the Theosophical Movement has
grown most in consequence of the effort of those who are devoted
to an ideal, inspired by enthusiasm, and are filled with a
lasting gratitude to H.P.Blavatsky.

Their ideal is the service of Humanity, the ultimate potential
perfectibility of man as exemplified by the Masters and Adepts of all ages,
including the
present.
----

Is it not true that great achievements are the result of devotion
to an ideal, and inspired by enthusiasm?

It is easy to criticize what HPB did or did not do, but the facts are
facts. Anyone who would care to take the time to read her masterpieces will
be convinced about her contribution and at great personal sacrifice. In
these days everyone is thinking about $ angle on everything, personal
sacrifice for a cause is something we need to think about in our time of
silent contemplation. Our everlasting gratitude to HPB will be automatic.

Thanks Dallas as always.

mkr

PS: Years ago when I was reading about French Revolution, it amazed me how
the volunteer French Soldiers under Napoleon fired by the French Ideals and
enthusiasm went over to Italy and changed history.