A Neat Program

Jul 04, 1999 12:59 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Many times when replying we need to quote multiple lines and theselines are
preceded by > or some such character. Some of the mailers will reject such
long quotes. So I have had to manually go and delete the > character.

Now there is a nifty little program which will format by deleting the >
character. It is freeware and its name is clean.exe. I found it on PCWorld
archive. If you have difficulty in locating it, let me know.

mkr