The Blavatsky Archives Online

Jun 18, 1999 09:30 AM
by Caldwell/Graye

THE BLAVATSKY ARCHIVES ONLINE
http://www.azstarnet.com/~blafoun/index.htm

In the forthcoming edition of my book *The Esoteric World of Madame Blavatsky*
(Wheaton, Illinois, The Theosophical Publishing House), I've compiled scores of
primary source accounts on H.P.B.'s life, occult phenomena, encounters with her
Masters, etc.   My archives and files contain hundreds of *other* accounts and
articles (positive and negative) on Madame Blavatsky.  The Blavatsky Archives
Online plans to publish many of these documents.  The three items below are a
mere sampling of what will eventually be published on this web site.

Statement of Mr. Bhavani Shankar [on the Theosophical Mahatmas].

Theosophic Thaumaturgy---A Startling Story [from The Bombay Gazette]

Critical Historical Review of The Theosophical Society [An Expose of Madame
Blavatsky]
by William Emmette Coleman

These items are located on the WWW at
http://www.azstarnet.com/~blafoun/index.htm