sober time

Jun 14, 1999 09:44 AM
by mika perala

Grigor wrote:

> Time for some sobering up with a more realistic assessment of the
> greatness of HPB and her accomplishments and her flaws and failures.

Couldn`t agree more.

I recommend reading Mr. Johnson`s book. If he is right (which I
think and hope is the case) it does not devalue HPB in my eyes.
On the contrary, I can take her more seriously and especially I can
view the 'masters' now as realistic beings (humans) and not any
fantasy figures.

mika perala
Finland

"...take care they do not sleep in the pyjamas that are responsible
for so much evil in your civilisation..." Masterīs instructions for
bringing up the World Teacher (and his brother) according to
Leadbeater