Re: Faster access to Internet

Jun 13, 1999 05:15 PM
by JRC

> Only is some parts of the county it is available. One of the best FAQ on
> DSL/ADSL can be found at:
>
> www.azstarnet.net
>
> I learnt a lot from visiting the site. Would be well informed when it is
> available and cost effective to me.

Southwestern Bell just started offering DSL in Texas. I may look into it. I
know someone that's got it - lightening fast. But is gonna be nothing next
to what is possible when internet access starts coming into homes over the
cable lines - connections faster than even a T1 will be possible.

That site, by the way, is oddly familiar - its in Phoenix, isn't it? A
couple of people on this list log in to that service I think. -JRC