Re: Mrs Blavatsky lied about journey in Tibet

Jun 13, 1999 10:25 AM
by David Green

>Recently, I read Mr. David Green's post a bit more closely. I was shocked
>find that on the basis of one book he would actually conclude that HPB,
>despite an enormity of evidence to the contrary, actually never went to
>Tibet.

I'm sincerely interested in more details on "the enormity of evidence to the
contrary."  Turning to chapters on "Tibetan Sojourn" in S Cranston's HPB
biography p 80-101 & re-reading these pages----I don't find answers to Mr
Gilbert's level-headed criticisms. Can some theosophist point out this
"enormity of evidence"?

>to this
>day professors at some of the most esteemed universities on earth look at
>the Secret Doctrine and Isis Unveiled as truly remarkable works -

Have these professors published papers acknowledging Mrs Blavatsky's 2 books
as "truly remarkable works"?