Accommodation Domains

Jun 09, 1999 07:11 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Accommodation Domains such as Hotmail, Yahoo etc. which provide free
webbased e-mail addresses do serve a purpose -- such as avoid changing
e-mail addresses when one changes the service provider. The downside is
their use by those who want to conceal their identities. Some of the
hackers use such addresses!

>From time to time, I get e-mails from these domains from people whom I do
not know. They request information and assistance etc. As a matter of
personal policy I do not to respond to msgs from strangers whose real
identity cannot be verified.

While I am always willing to help others, now you know why sometimes I will
not respond.

mkr