For whom the bell tolls

May 31, 1999 03:03 AM
by kymsmith

JRC wrote:

>Let them have the official TS. Its almost dead anyway. -JRC

Perhaps the TS was meant to die - all things must that refuse or cannot
change and adapt.  I personally do not see the death of the TS as a "bad"
event as any place/group that claims to hog the "Truth" cannot really
possess "it."

The demise of the TS is, to me, a sign of hope - perhaps it will prod some
individuals, including myself, to look more inward than TSward.

Kym