Re: Speeding up your Karma

May 06, 1999 03:19 AM
by hesse600

Hi MKR,

Since I already looked up a quote by H.P.B. on this
subject, I think I will share it even if this is not
absolutely neccessary:

>> As soon as one steps on the Path leading to the Ashrum
of the blessed Masters-the last and only custodians of
Primitive Wisdom and Truth- his Karma, instead of having to
be distributed throughout his long life, falls upon him in
a block and crushes him with its whole weight."
C.W. VII, p. 247

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl